Electrothermal CMUA Electromantles for Heating and Stirring
- Powerful 2000rpm stirring capability
- Stir bar ‘auto recapture’ function
- Appropriate stir bar provided
- Flexible coiled heating element absorb shock, minimizing the risk of flask breaking
- Heating element is attached to a rigid thermal insulating cartridge to ensure maximum heat transfer and support.
- Heating elements and insulation form an easy –to-replace heating cartridge
- Unique air flow through ventilation slots beneath and around the rim and heating cartridge keeps the exterior “cool-to-the-touch”
- Stainless-steel screen covering the heating element is grounded directly to the cable for added protection
- Mantles are double fused for added safety
- Non-skid feet and support clamps add stability
CMUA Electromantles share all the excellent features of the CMU Electromantle, but with the added functionality of magnetic stirring. For convenience and safety, the electric circuitry for stirring is built into the base of the heater, enabling powerful stirring over a wide range of solution volumes and viscosities using a magnetic stir bar.
Stirring operation is simply achieved by placing the correct style and sized magnetic stir bar into the flask, selecting the minimum speed on the stirring dial control and then ramping up slowly to the required speed. The correct style and size of stir bar is determined according to the flask volume and the viscosity of its contents.
Stir speed is bi-directional and easily adjustable, and as an added feature, there is an auto-recapture switch fitted. Occasionally, the magnetic coupling to the stir bar may be interrupted and the stirring motion may be temporarily lost. Should there be a need to re-activate stirring, this can be quickly remedied by reducing the stir speed and then activating the auto-recapture switch; normal stirring can then be resumed at the desired speed.
The Electrothermal series of heating mantles has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive answer to heating fluids in round bottom flasks in the modern laboratory. The original “Electromantles” revolutionised round bottom flask heating by incorporating a coiled flexible heating element, which ingeniously wraps the heater around the flask to optimise heat transfer. For maximum safety, the flask is held away from direct contact with the heating element via a grounded earth screen. This design principle has stood the test of time and has been imitated the world over. With many years of experience, Electrothermal remains at the forefront of laboratory heating and its associated controlling technology.
|Electrothermal CMUA Electromantles for Heating and Stirring|
100ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
100ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG
250ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
250ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG
500ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
500ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG
1000ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
1000ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG
2000ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
2000ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG
3000ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
3000ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG
5000ML STIRRING MANTLE 230V UK AND EU PLUGS
5000ML STIRRING MANTLE 115V US PLUG