Infrared Camera and Software Solutions for Saving Time and Resources
Save big and get it right. Replace the risky guesswork of thermocouples and spot pyrometers with a new FLIR Infrared Camera Bench Top Test Kit. FLIR cameras deliver thousands of reliable temperature measurements in every thermographic image. And real-time plotting software lets you chart results fast.
Real-Time Thermal Imaging and Analysis for Machine Vision and Test & Measurement
The FLIR compact A-Series thermal cameras are compact enough to fit in the tightest spaces on your production line and affordable enough to integrate and synchronize en masse for greater coverage or stereoscopic applications. Designed specifically for machine vision, FLIR Compact A-Series provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols.
Additional FLIR Compact A-Series Thermal Camera Features:
- Extremely affordable – The FLIR compact A-Series is an extremely affordable unit. From now on price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- GigE VisionT™ standard compatibility – GigE Vision is a new camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamT™ protocol support – The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR compact A-Series plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization – Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) – One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
FLIR ResearchIR is aimed at R&D-Science users of thermal imaging cameras with a cooled or uncooled detector. FLIR ResearchIR takes the most out of your thermal imaging camera and allows high speed recording and advanced thermal pattern analysis. ResearchIR is the perfect tool for industrial R&D labs.
Affordable and extremely software compatible
The FLIR A35 camera has features and functions that make it the natural choice for anyone who uses PC software to solve problems and for whom 320 × 256 pixel resolution is sufficient. Among its main features are GigE Vision and GenICam compliance, which makes it plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
|FLIR A35sc / A65sc Benchtop Test Kit
Infrared Camera Bench Top Test Kit
(320 x 256) 60 Hz f=9mm (48° × 39°) Lens, Power PoE injector, Focus Adjustment Tool, Base Support, Table Stand, Power and Ethernet Cables, Transport Case, FLIR ResearchIR
Infrared Camera Bench Top Test Kit
(640 x 512) 9Hz f=13mm (45° × 37°) Lens, Power PoE injector, Focus Adjustment Tool, Base Support, Table Stand, Power and Ethernet Cables, Transport Case, FLIR ResearchIR