Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Loggers
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1738 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module.*
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel. *Not all models are available in all countries. Check with your local Fluke representative. 2 Fluke Corporation Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Loggers Conduct multiple studies with one instrument; download while studies are in progress via USB stick or Fluke Connect mobile app. Suitable for NEC 220 load studies Discover the source of voltage and current distortion that may be affecting your equipment Capture voltage events and inrush currents with pre-defined thresholds Simple setup means all available measured parameters are automatically selected during logging so you can be sure you have the data you need, even before you know you need it.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
Comprehensive power quality and energy studies – get the data you need to make critical decisions in real-time
The Fluke 1738 Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. Like the Fluke 1736 Power Logger, the 1738 Advanced Power Logger automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters while also allowing you to troubleshoot more advanced power quality issues. Perform advanced analysis with an enhanced Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function that provides you with fast insight into overall electrical system health. The Power Quality Health Summary is based on detailed power quality data including viewable event waveform captures so you have even more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app, or access your logger through your facilities WiFi infrastructure so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software package. Optionally, you can create IEEE519 Reports giving you more insight into harmonic levels, voltage and current distortion, and load current (license required).
The Fluke 1738 is the ideal test tool for conducting energy studies and more advanced power quality logging.
Load studies: verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Energy assessments: quantify energy consumption before, and after improvements, to justify energy saving devices.
Harmonics measurements: uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment.
Voltage and current event capture: monitor for dips, swells and inrush currents that cause false resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
Log the most common parameters
Designed to measure the most critical threephase power parameters, the 1736 and 1738 can simultaneously log rms voltage, rms current, voltage and current events, voltage and current THD, voltage and current harmonics up to the 50th harmonic, active power, reactive power, power factor, active energy, reactive energy, and more. With enough memory for more than a year of data logging, the 1736 and 1738 can uncover intermittent or hard-to-find issues that might otherwise have been missed.
Easy to use
The four current probes are connected separately; the instrument automatically detects and scales the probes. The thin current probes are designed to easily get through tight conductor spacing and are easily set to 150 or 1500 A for high accuracy in nearly any application. An innovative tangle-free flat voltage lead makes connection simple and reliable and the instrument’s intelligent ‘Verify Connection’ feature automatically checks to make sure the instrument is connected correctly and can digitally correct common connection issues without having to disconnect measurement leads.
The detachable power supply can be conveniently and safely powered directly from the measured circuit—no more searching for power outlets or having to run multiple extension cords to the logging location.
Analysis and Reporting
Capturing logged data is just one part of the task. Once you have the data, you need to create useful information and reports that can be easily shared and understood by your organization or customers. Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software makes that task as simple as possible. With powerful analysis tools and the ability to create customized reports in minutes you’ll be able to communicate your findings and quickly solve problems so you can optimize system reliability and savings.
Data downloading couldn’t be easier or more flexible:
- Download directly to a USB flash drive that plugs directly into the USB port of the instrument
- View measurements remotely via the Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software, helping you maintain safer working distances and reducing the need for personal protective equipment and unnecessary site visits and check-ins*
*Not all models are available in all countries. Check with your local Fluke representative.
|Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Loggers|
Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger (excludes current probes).
Portable Energy Logger US version with (3) i1730-flex150 CTs 1500A AC.
Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger, Basic Version.
Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger EU/US Version.
Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger, Advanced Version No Flexis.
Three-Phase Energy Logger, EU/US Version.