Gossen Metrawatt SecuTest Series Electrical Equipment Safety Tester
Test Instrument per BGV A3 (previously VBG 4), MPG (medial product law) and for routine and type tests
Universal tester for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment used in commercial and medical applications, for post-manufacturing tests, testing after repair and for periodic testing.
The SECUTEST SIII+. . .test instruments can be configured for international utilization. The test socket, user interface language and the desired test regulation can all be configured to this end.
Universal test instrument for testing the electrical safety of:
- after repair and for periodic testing of electrical devices in accordance with DIN VDE 0701-0702:2008
- after repair and for periodic testing as well as for technical safety checks of electrical medical devices per IEC 62353 (VDE 0751-1) and/or DIN EN 60601 on the basis of the MPG1)
- in the production of:
- electrical measuring, control and laboratory devices per DIN EN 61010
- data processing systems per DIN EN 60950
- electrical medical devices per DIN EN 60601
- household appliances per DIN EN 60335
Testing for the Electrical Safety of Electrical Equipment in Accordance with BGV A3
The test instrument can be utilized for quick and safe testing of repaired or modified electrical devices and as well as for periodic testing in accordance with DIN VDE 0701-0702:2008.
- Protective conductor resistance
- Insulation resistance
- Protective conductor current for SC1 devices
- Contact current for SC2 devices
- Absence of voltage at exposed conductive parts (= contact current)
Measuring methods for leakage current measurements:
- Direct measurement
- Equivalent leakage current
- Residual current
Testing for the Electrical Safety of Electrical Medical Devices in Accordance with the German Medical Product Law (MPG) and the associated Operator’s Regulations
The test instrument with feature KA01 is used for quick and safe testing and measurement of repaired or modified electrical medi- cal devices or their components (e.g. patient ports) in accordance with IEC 62353/DIN EN 62353 (VDE 0751) and EN 60601, see also SECULIFEST oder SECULIFE ST HV.
Observance of technical safety requirements allows the user of the test instrument to operate electrical medical devices in a hazard-free fashion. The safety of the patient is also assured through the use of tested electrical medical devices.
|Data Cable Transmission Tester|
|Gossen M7010 SecuTest SIII+Electrical Equipment Safety Tester|
|Gossen M7010B11C01 SecuTest SIII+Electrical Equipment Safety Tester|
|Gossen M7010-V013 SECUTESTSIII+HElectrical Equipment Safety Tester with 6kV DC High-voltage|