IRIS295-V2 NightRunr2 Thermal Imaging (QVGA) / Daylight PTZ – Dual Payload
Nightrunner represents a revolution in marine thermal imaging, designed specifically for cruising, sports fishing and sailing applications.
NightRunner has been designed to offer high-end, essential marine technology to the mass boating market. Take a look at some of Nightrunners key features and benefits below…
- 2 High Resolution Cameras in One Housing
- Thermal Resolution 320 x 240
- Daylight Camera Resolution 700 TVL
- NEW! 10x Optical Zoom (Daylight Camera)
- NEW! 10x Digital Zoom (Daylight Camera)
- NEW! Super-Low Light Performance (Daylight Camera)
- Thermal Sensitivity <50mK
- Pixel Pitch: 17µm
- Fully Controllable PTZ Housing
- Small and Easy To Install
- Fast, Responsive and Great Value for Money
Introducing the Worlds most Affordable Dual Payload, Thermal / Daylight Pan Tilt Zoom camera from Iris Innovations – Now with 10x Optical / 10x Digital zoom Daylight Camera, lower power requirements and auto-standby features!
Featuring a highly sensitive Vanadium Oxide Thermal Core with 17µm Pitch and a thermal sensitivity of less than 50mK, NightRunner features a high quality US made QVGA (320×240) thermal engine and a new 700TVL Sony Effio-P low light colour camera module with an incredible 10x Optical and 10x Digital zoom function!