SIGLENT’s SDG2000X Series is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications of up to 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. With advantages above, SDG2000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
- Dual-channel, 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 20Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range
- High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. No detail in your waveforms will be lost
- Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1μSa/s~75MSa/s
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM、DSB-AM、FM, PM, FSK, ASK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst function
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device(USBTMC,) LAN（VXI-11）
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3” touch screen display for easier operation
High-performance Sampling System
Benefiting from a 1.2GSa/s and 16-bit sampling system, SDG2000X achieves extremely high accuracy performance in both time domain and amplitude, which results in more accurately reconstructed waveforms and lower distortion.
Excellent Analog Channel Performance
The bandwidth of analog channels proves to be greater than 120MHz, via doing a frequency response test with white noise.
Innovative EasyPulse Technology
When a Square/Pulse waveform is generated by DDS, there will be a one-clock-jitter if the sampling rate is not an integer-related multiple of the output frequency. SDG2000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS designs and helps to produce low jitter Square/Pulse waveforms.
|Siglent SDG2000X Series Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator|
|Siglent SDG2042X40MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator|
|Siglent SDG2082X80MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator|
|Siglent SDG2122X120MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator|