Vitrek V7X Series Hipot Testers
Electrical Safety Testing will Never be the Same
With color touch LCD & high speed DSP technology, the compact & rugged V7X sets the standard for price/performance ratio. Made in the USA to meet tough UL, CSA, TUV and IEC Hipot requirements – the V7X provides unbeatable speed, accuracy, user safety and reliability.
Choose from six low cost models offering AC & DC Hipot to 5KV, leakage current measurement to 100 nano-amps, Insulation Resistance to 450GΩ, Ground Bond to 30 amps and built-in switching. Combine all that with USB, RS232 and Digital I/O interfaces, plus a 2 year warranty.
For nearly 25 years, an obsessions has driven us to keep improving how hipot testers perform—speed, accuracy, user safety and reliability have been our driving force. Building a better hipot tester is in our DNA— it drove us to successfully engineer the first 4-in-1 safety tester back in 1990 and it has driven us to redefine performance in low cost hipot testers today.
Vitrek V7X Series – No Other Hipot Tester can Touch ’em
The Hipot Experience has been Redefined
Our goal for the V7X series has been to achieve the unheard of. To provide stateof-the-art performance in a powerful yet compact multi-function hipot tester—and do it at an entry level price. From our easyto-use Touch user interface, to its ultrareliability, high efficiency, fan free design— the V7X provides unrivaled performance. Have we met our goal? You be the judge— compare the V7X to our made in China competitors and see how well American engineering stands up. We build Vitrek Hipot Testers. What’s on your production line?
Need Multi-point Hipot?
For high voltage cable and component testing—choose the V75 with 16 channels of built-in high voltage switching. With the versatile V75, you can test hipot or IR for any combination of up to eight test points and you can measure low resistance (from .001 ohm to 60K ohms) on up to eight conductors. All automatically with a single touch and all from a single compact tester. For requirements exceeding eight points, the V7X can control up to four Vitrek 964i 64 channel HV Switching Systems—providing up to 256 channels of Hipot test capability. Simple, fast, automatic multi-point hipot—make the switch to the Vitrek V7X. You will be glad you did.
Front Panel Features
- 4.3″ Color Touch Display, All of the info you need – Super Easy to Use
- Large, Bright LED Caution Testing Indicator
- Safety Locked HV Terminal for Hipot & IR
- Low Profile High Current Binding Posts for Ground Bond
- Independent LED Pass/Fail Indicators
- The Brand You Trust on Your Production Line
- Convenient Front Panel Power Switch
- Ultra-High Reliability Start/Stop Switches
Rear Panel Features
- Digital I/O with Safety Interlock
- Controls up to 4 HV Scanners (N/A on V75 with built-in HV Switching)
- USB 2.0 High Speed Universal Serial Port
- RS232 Serial Port with Selectable baud rate up to 115Kbaud
- Ultra-Quiet, Ultra-Reliable, High Efficiency Fan Free Design
- Heavy Duty 100% Silicone Protective Bumpers
- Advanced Design, Built-in Quality – Made in the USA
- Optional Rear Panel Terminals or on V75 16 terminals for Hipot/IR & Continuity
- Rugged V7X with Drop Resistant Duty Silicone Bumper
|V7X Series Hipot Testers
5KVAC Hipot Tester Programmable RS232~USB
5KV AC/DC Hipot Tester
5KV AC-DC Hipot Insulation Resistance Tester
5KV AC-DC Hipot Insulation Resistance Ground Bond Tester
KV AC-DC Hipot 16 Channel HV Scanner Tester
Programmable 30A-RMS/42A-PK Ground Bond Tester